Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!



Leave Feedback

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback. We are working to develop the best possible tool to protect your family from sexual predators, and your experience and suggestions are vital to us meeting our goal.

We are unable to respond to the following inquiries:

  • We are not lawyers. We cannot tell you what a particular conviction means or otherwise interpret state or federal laws.
  • We don't know how far away from schools or day care centers offenders must live or work.
  • We cannot help locate a specific offender.
  • We cannot add, remove or alter any information about an offender on our site. Our information all comes from official public records. If there is an error the agency responsible for maintaining the information must change it.
  • We do not have any information about offenders that is not online. We have no access to court documents that are associated with a particular case.
  • The information that we use to determine where your address is on the map is 97.5% accurate. Not all addresses are in this data. There are many factors beyond our control surrounding address information. One of our primary goals is to upgrade our address service data in the near future.

If you are having trouble with the site, please include the following information:

  • Description of error or problem.
  • Your operating system and browser version.
  • The address you are searching for.
We get several hundred emails a day and the staff that responds to your questions are unpaid volunteers. Please take a little extra time to explain your issue. ""Your site is broken. Fix it."" is not helpful to us. Also, if you do not give us an email address we will not be able to respond.

Many of the general questions have been answered in our FAQ. Please check these out before contacting us.
Click here to review our FAQ.

If you have questions about your state laws or a particular offender. Please contact your state registry. Your state's registry contact information can be found here.

Please contact us with any question or concerns at (888) 510-2879 or

We try to answer emails within the next business day.

To receive a response, please allow messages from c.s@familywatchdog and check your spam folder for replies.

Contact your elected officials

At www.congress.org you can put in your zip code and get contact information for your elected officials.

Please click here to get the contact information for your state: http://www.Congress.org

If you suspected child abuse

Each State designates specific agencies to receive and investigate reports of suspected child abuse and neglect. Typically, this responsibility is carried out by child protective services (CPS) within a Department of Social Services, Department of Human Resources, or Division of Family and Children Services. In some States, police departments may also receive reports of child abuse or neglect. For more information or assistance with reporting, please call Childhelp?, 800-4-A-CHILD (800-422-4453), or your local CPS agency.

Please click here for contact information for your state: https://www.childwelfare.gov/organizations/?CWIGFunctionsaction=rols:main.dspList&rolType=Custom&RS_ID=31

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).


Report Online crimes: https://www.justice.gov/actioncenter/report-crime

FBI local office locator: https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/